, based in Binasco (Milan), Italy is a fully owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC) supplying a wide range of chromatography media, industrial ion-exchangers and adsorption resins. As early as 1948 Mitsubishi started with the production of the world wide known brand of DIAION™ resins. Since the acquisition of Resindion in 1986 by MCC, there has been a strong development program that resulted in a product range covering analytical chromatography from small biomolecules up to industrial scale purification of large biomolecules and a comprehensive range of enzyme immobilisation resins for biocatalysis applications.
- MCI®-Gel is a range of polymeric based chromatography columns and media for HPLC/LC/FPLC/AKTA™ and process type of systems covering protein purifications, sacharide and oligosacharide-separations, ion-chromatography and pharmaceutical applications.
- ReliChrom™ is a range of low cost chromatography columns optimized for protein purifications. The ReliChrom™ columns are available as strong and weak ion-exchangers (IEX), hydrophobic interaction (HIC) and metal affinity chromatography columns (IMAC – IDA).
- ReliSorb™ chromatography media for protein purfications for IEX, HIC and IMAC. Available with three bead sizes with an average bead size of 90, 150 or 300µm.
- ReliZyme™ and Sepabeads®EC is a range of enzyme immobilisation beads based on modified methacrylates with different porosities and a range of activated (short and long spacer) ligands.
- The DIAION™ and Relite® brands form an extensive range of industrial adsorption-, ion-exchange- and chelating resins.