Please see important information below regarding our Return Policy. Unless there are other terms which have been agreed to in writing between customer and Biokal, the return policy below applies.
Biokal has sole discretion. We reserve the right to refuse any return. If you have any questions about a possible return, please contact Biokal.
A return requires a Return Confirmation issued by Biokal, which is valid for 30 days. Returns may incur a re-stocking fee, at Biokal’s discretion.
Product cannot be returned if:
- Customer has had the product for more than 30 days (from date received)
- The product ships or is stored at any temperature other than room temperature
- The package has been opened or the seal has been broken
- The package is defaced or has writing on it
- Product is a hazardous product
- Product is a media packed column
- Product is custom or made to order
- Product is expired
- Product was damaged by a party other than Biokal