ReliSorb™ is a range of highly porous, highly hydrophilic resins, available in three bead sizes. The range covers preparative scale applications up to industrial scale as well as expanded bed applications.
- ReliSorb™ bead size: Type 400/SS 90 µm, Type 400 120µm, Type 405/EB 300µm (mean diameter)
- ReliSorb™ pack sizes are: 250ml, 500ml, 1 liter, 5 liter, 10 liter and 25 liter.
- ReliSorb™ ion-exchange: SP, CM, QA, DEAE
- ReliSorb™ hydrophobic interaction: Phenyl, Butyl, Octyl, Octadecyl
- ReliSorb™ metal chelator (IMAC): Iminodiacetic acid
- ReliSorb™ activated supports: Epoxy, Hydroxyl, Short and long spacer arm Primary Amino group
For ordering information please download the ReliSorb manual on the left side of this page.
ReliSorb™ resins can be purchased at the Resindion’s Webshop at or at Biokal Labsystems.
For further information you can download the ReliChrom™ brochure, manual and technical datasheets on the left side of this page.