The Sykam S3245 UV-Vis detector with a wavelength range of 190 to 900nm is build around a high quality “moving monochromator” optics for minimal loss of light energy at any chosen wavelength. The result is a UV-Vis detector with high sensitivity and stable baseline and low drift signal making the S3245 suitable for routine as well as advanced research applications.
An integrated wavelength program allows for free programming of different wavelengths within a run. A special feature of the S3245 is the integrated peak detector with the possibility of direct control of external solenoid valves by means of an integrated 24Volt output stage with programmable delay function. Just adding a low-pressure three-way valve allows for simple fraction collection or solvent recycling.
Sykam S3245 UV-Vis detector
- Single channel or optional dual channel detector
- Wavelength range: 190 to 900nm
- Optical bandwith: 5nm
- Wavelength programming: up to 10 wavelength per analysis
- Front accessible flow cell for easy access and column connection
- Integrated peak detector and 24Volt valve control output stage
- Optional in-line fast wavelength scanning
- Flow cell: analytal, micro or preparative as stainless steel or PEEK version.
For further details you can download the preliminary brochure at the left side of this page or in the download section of this website.