Biokal Labsystems offers the Sykam S433 amino acid analyzer as well as services, reagent and columns for all Biochrom amino acid analyzers. The owner of Biokal Labsystems, Arie Kant, has over 20 years of international experience with sales and services of Biochrom and Biotronik amino acid analyzers. With in-depth knowledge of the Hitachi and Jeol amino acid analyzers, Biokal Labsystems supports almost any classical amino acid analyzer with services, reagents and columns as well as user trainings. Sykam GmbH, based in Eresing, Germany, develops and produces amino acid analyzers since 1984. With hundreds of instruments installed around the world, Sykam is a major supplier offering classical amino acid analyzers including ready to use buffers, reagents and columns for physiological fluids and food/feedstuff hydrolysate analysis.
Classical amino acid analyzers, based on cation-exchange chromatography followed by post-column derivatisation with Ninhydrin, are recognized since many years for accurate and reproducible results for physiological fluids and food/feedstuff hydrolysate analysis. In case of food and feedstuff analysis classical amino acid analyzers are compliant with the EU Commission Directive 98/64/EC describing cation-exchange chromatography followed by post-column derivatisation with Ninhydrin.
However, since about the last 20 years there has been only little technical and chromatographic development for most of the available amino acid analyzers while at the same time costs of the analyzers, operation and maintenance, have significantly increased. Sykam and Biokal Labsystems challenge that situation by proposing the Sykam S433 amino acid analyzer.
The Sykam S433 amino acid analyzer incorporates sophisticated HPLC-pumps for buffer and reagent delivery and a high quality post-column derivatisation and detection system. Together with ready made buffers, columns and reagents the S433 analyzer offers:
- High Resolution separations, as for instance, illustrated by the extended physiological analysis program.
- Stable, low noise baseline without any so called “buffer steps”.
- Low operational and maintenance costs.
- Expert support on chromatographic and sample related issues.
Check the following pages for more information:
- S433 amino acid analyzer for a detailed technical description.
- S433 applications for checking the chromatographic performance.
- S433 control software for an illustration of the structure of an analysis method and the data collected with each chromatogram.